Hi! You can call me Dalis. I live in Baltimore, and I am self-taught in creative and unique crochet design.
I've been creating art for over 10 years, and I take pride in creating quality, unique gifts for others. All pieces are created by myself. I'm always open to new ideas and custom pieces
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for items to be shipped
- No refunds. Items can be exchanged up to 3 days after delivery
- If an item is damaged upon delivery, it may be exchanged for another item of equal value.
- No shipping outside the US
- No pick-ups
- Unfortunately, yarn companies may discontinue a color or be out of stock during the time of your purchase. When this happens I try my best to guarantee the same quality with another yarn or color, and I will notify you if any changes are made.
- Production will not begin on an item until it has been paid in full.
How long does it take to crochet a scarf?
It depends. I work full-time, operate dccrochets solely, and have a personal life. I say allow up to three weeks to allow myself time and reduce headaches on both ends. However, an item could be completed as soon as the next day. (And if you're in a hurry, reach out to me)
Can I wash these items?
Most items can be hand washed and
dried flat. Specific care instructions are under each item description
on the website and will be included when your item is mailed to you.
Will the yarn fade?
I purchase yarn that is pre-washed to ensure no color bleeding or fading.But natural elements like sunlight or chlorine may cause discoloration over time.
Can the products go in the dryer?
Most products can be dried on a delicate/low setting unless specifically noted. When dried with heat, some crocheted pieces may shrink.